While all care is taken to provide you with a good indication of colour, texture, size etc, we recommend you should always sight product samples before use. Due to natural variations in natural products and our source material, colours & sizes may vary from images on this page.
1. Soils ain’t soils: You'll get only top quality, professional grade soils at Coastal. This prevents weeds and contaminants.
2. Best quality control in the industry
3. Exclusive Trade and Commercial pricing so you get value for money
4. Guaranteed on-time delivery. In the unlikely event that we are going to be late and we don’t call you then delivery is free.
5. All trucks washed down between loads so no pebbles with your bark or bark with your sand.
6. Order online, by phone or text, or onsite.
7. Superior industry and product knowledge.
8. Fair dinkum load weights so you always get the amount you pay for — or you get a little more!
There's always a spot in any landscape or property that could use a little gravel for decoration and shaping. Gravel works for small and large paving projects, can replace grass in dry or low light areas and can have a decorative impact in the garden. Even better, it's a more budget-friendly landscaping material than alternatives and lends itself to DIY projects more easily than other types of stone.