VOLUME CALCULATOR: Calculate m3 required for pebbles, sands, mulches etc here ...
AREA CALCULATOR: Calculate m2 required for pavers, turf, etc here ...
While all care is taken to provide you with a good indication of colour, texture, size etc, we recommend you should always sight product samples before use. Due to natural variations in natural products and our source material, colours & sizes may vary from images on this page.
1. Soils ain’t soils: You'll get only top quality, professional grade soils at Coastal. This prevents weeds and contaminants.
2. Best quality control in the industry
3. Exclusive Trade and Commercial pricing so you get value for money
4. Guaranteed on-time delivery. In the unlikely event that we are going to be late and we don’t call you then delivery is free.
5. All trucks washed down between loads so no pebbles with your bark or bark with your sand.
6. Order online, by phone or text, or onsite.
7. Superior industry and product knowledge.
8. Fair dinkum load weights so you always get the amount you pay for — or you get a little more!
The application of a good layer of bark and mulch and compost in your garden is just as critical as having a good garden soil and quality plants. All too often little consideration if given to these gardening basics and plants fail to flourish.